If you’re looking for support on how to navigate through and use our Raptor or Aviator Lite programmes please refer to our user manuals which can be found on your cloud account or below.
Alternatively, if you have a specific query, please call our support team on 03333 321 518 or email email@example.com. Our business hours are 8 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
In order for us to deal with your query quickly, please email the Support Team and provide us with the Name/Company the software is registered under and a brief explanation of why you are contacting Build Aviator.
To resolve your query, we may need to view your screen and remotely access your computer, which requires us to connect to your computer via the internet. To find out more about this please refer to our technical support terms below.
How to Price a Garage Conversion in Aviator Lite
How to Price a Loft Conversion Using Aviator Lite
How to Price a Single Story Extension Using Aviator Raptor
Your annual Build Aviator subscription entitles you to unlimited support. Below are a few examples the support team can assist you with:
- User error related
- Program queries
Using Your Remote Connection Support
- Some support activities require us to connect to your computer via the internet, this process is called a remote connection and allows us to access your computer to view your screen and make any required adjustments.
- Build Aviator uses a remote connection program called TeamViewer (latest version); you can install this from Google or teamviewer.com
- Build Aviator can only connect to your machine with your permission. A connection can only take place if you have an internet connection, have TeamViewer open and can advise the Technical Support Team of the unique ID number generated by TeamViewer and password.
- In some cases, you may need to adjust your computers security settings or be on hand to assist the Technical Support Team when they are dealing with your support ticket. A slow internet connection can affect the success of a remote connection; in extreme cases, if your internet connection is particularly slow we may ask to log into your Cloud account direct.
- Our expert trained support team is open Monday to Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm and are ready to help you with any query which you might have.
- Our team will respond to your request within 48 hours, subject to our business hours. Whilst we will always aim to resolve any request as quickly as possible please note that the time stated here is the response time, not the resolution time.
- If our support team are unable to reach you on the contact number(s) provided within 3 working days of your original call, your support ticket will be closed. This will be supported by an email to explain that we’ve been unable to reach you.